Posted on October 5, 2017 by the San Francisco County Central Committee
On Saturday, October 7 the United National Antiwar Coalition sponsors an antiwar public forum featuring Cindy Sheehan, Jeff Mackler, Judy Greenspan and Alan Benjamin.
- U.S. Out Now! AFGHANISTAN - Longest War in U.S. History
- U.S. Hands Off! Syria • Palestine • Korea, • Venezuela • Haiti • Cuba
- No to U.S. overt & covert wars, sanction/embargo wars, drone & cyberwars, Special Operations/CIA wars, proxy wars and the wars against working people at home!
When: Saturday, October 7 from 7:00pm to 9:30p,
Where: Niebyl-Proctor Library, 6501 Telegraph Ave, Oakland( MAP )
What: Anti-war forum
Sponsor: United National Antiwar Coalition (co-sponsors listed below)
Contact: call 510-268-9429 or email jmackler - at - lmi.net
Cost: $10 - $5 sliding scale. No one turned away for lack funds.
The San Francisco Peace and Freedom Party is a co-sponsor of this event.
- Cindy Sheehan, Peace and social justice activist and producer/host of Cindy Sheehan's Soapbox
- Jeff Mackler, UNAC Nat’l Admin. Comm.; author, “Syria: Anatomy of Another U.S. Imperialist War;” Socialist Action
- Judy Greenspan, Workers World Party & International Action Center: speaking on Korea
- Alan Benjamin, Editor/National Organizer, Socialist Organizer: speaking on Venezuela/Latin America
Sponsor: United National Antiwar Coalition (UNAC)
Co-sponsors (initial list/co-sponsors welcome): Haiti Action Committee • Socialist Organizer • Socialist Action • Workers World Party • Mobilization to Free Mumia Abu-Jamal • Hands Off Syria Coalition • International Action Center • Karen Wald, Cuba Solidarity Activist • San Jose State University Human Rights Institute • Our Place in the World: A Journal of Ecosocialism • Cindy Sheehan’s Soapbox • San Francisco Peace and Freedom Party • Socialist Viewpoint
This event is part of the coordinated national effort of many antiwar, antiracist, social justice and community-based groups. See: notowar.net.