Every four years, the League of Women Voters and the California Channel on cable TV collaborate on the production of a series of interviews with candidates for statewide office, the Board of Equalization, and the appellate courts. This year's effort is called Cable's Free Airtime Project 2010.
These interviews are posted online and will be shown on cable outlets all over California until November 2. For a schedule, click here (unfortunately, this schedule is sometimes out of date).
Here are links to the interviews with Peace and Freedom Party candidates. All interviews were conducted by representatives of the League of Women Voters.
- Carlos Alvarez for Governor
- C. T. Weber for Lieutenant Governor
- Bob Evans for Attorney General
- Debra Reiger for Treasurer
- Dina Padilla for Insurance Commissioner
- Marsha Feinland for U.S. Senate
- Mary Lou Finley for State Board of Equalization, 3rd District
- Sherill Borg for State Board of Equalization, 1st District